Skyport is New York City’s only seaplane terminal. It’s located on the waterside edge of the Skyport Marina on Manhattan's East side, off E. 23rd Street and the FDR Drive. Skyport has a dedicated terminal within the marina and is extremely busy during summer months. A NYC Ferry stop is located nearby in Stuyvesant Cove, at the foot of E. 20th St.
• FAA LID – 6N7
• Maritime Radio Channel – 72
• East River Velocity – 2.6MPH In SSW direction. Heavy boat traffic in river.
• Pilots required to taxi 1000’ off-shore on Manhattan side before beginning takeoff.
• 3-bladed props required on all seaplanes.
• Pilots must complete a proving flight with an authorized member of the NE Seaplane Pilot’s Association prior to SPB use.
• No tie-downs and no overnight stays available.
• Hours of operation: 0800 – Dusk
• Coordinates: 40.733889, -73.972778